Access your income statement
You will receive either an income statement via myGov or a payment summary from your employer depending on how
Business representatives can no longer link an ABN to their individual MyGov account or sign into the Business Portal using an Auskey.
To access the Business Portal they will now need to login and link their business with a MyGovID.
The process is as follows:
1. Each associated individual needs to download MyGovID app and set up their IDs to a ‘standard’ level of authorisation (upload details of 2 primary identification documents).
2. The primary authorised contact (as listed with the Australian Business Register (ABR)) for the business needs to login to Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM) using their MyGovID:
If the authorised contact with ABR is not up-to-date, an associated person will need to login to the ABR and update this:
Please also note that Griffin & Associates can also update ABR on our client’s behalf.
3. They then need to select ‘Link your business’ and enter their details. This will search the ABR database for any businesses where they are listed as an Authorised Individual.
If the business only has an Authorised Organisation with the ABR (such as Corporate Trustee), the Director or Secretary of that Organisation will need to call RAM on 1300 287 539, identify themselves and get an authorisation code which is entered into the RAM login.
4. After the business is linked they can then add additional users by selecting ‘View or manage authorisations’, select the relevant business, then ‘add new user’ and follow prompts to enter user details and access level. The new user will receive an authorisation code to link this business to their own MyGovID.
5. Once the above is complete, authorised users will now be able to login to the ATO Business Portal using their MyGovID and see their linked businesses: