Griffin & Associates is acutely aware of the management pressures and demands that come with operating a small business. These demands extend to all facets of the business such as cash flow, compliance requirements, human resources, marketing and reporting.
Our experienced staff work closely with clients and is able to assist with these business management matters, including the following:
- It is important that a business operates under the best legal structure applicable to its specific situation.
- We work with your solicitor to help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of each type of structure.
- Please also click here for more information on each of type of legal structure.
Accurate and timely financial information
- It is vital that businesses have accurate and timely reporting to make informed business decisions.
- We assist to match your level of accounting skill and business needs to the best accounting software package.
- We are experienced with a range of accounting software packages, including: Reckon, QuickBooks, Xero, MYOB.
Budgeting and cash flow forecast
- A flexible and dynamic budget is essential to set financial goals as part of a good business plan.
- Budgets allow businesses to assess their performance and are often a prerequisite for funding approval.
- We are experienced in working with clients to set budgets that can be updated on a regular basis.
Management consulting and performance analysis
- Independent external management advice can be crucial to make informed decisions.
- Our staff work closely with businesses to understand the financial goals and provide an individualised service.
- We are able to identify the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and develop strategies for stability and growth.
Business sale process
- We prepare financial statements specifically for the sale of businesses (e.g. Abridged Profit & Loss).
- We work closely with other advisers (Financial Planner, Solicitor, Bank) during the business sale process.
- We advise on how to structure of any sale transaction to minimise tax implications.